The online archival training session for the consortium members is dedicated to reflect on the methodological and scientific problems raised by the sources, that will be the subject of the work of implementation of the future activities connected with the ITHACA – Interconnecting Histories and Archives for Migrant Agency: Entangled Narratives Across Europe and the Mediterranean Region project.
During the event, we will focus on standards, techniques and problems specifically related to archival and memory-preservation work.
The key speakers/ trainers of the archival training session are:
- Matteo Al Kalak – UNIMORE Università degli studi di Modena e Reggio Emilia
- Heather Faulkner – UNHCR United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
- Gianluca Gatta – AMM Archive of Migrant Memories
- Maria Chiara Rioli – Università Ca’ Foscari
- Michaël Gasperoni – CNRS Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique
Stay tuned for more news on the training results!